Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 09 EOC: Letters of Permisson

Being a photography major, I chose these 4 types of 'Letters of Permission' because I can see myself having to use these in the future. I'll explain why after each letter/release.

1. Photo Release- I will need to use photo release if I ever collaborate with another photographer in the field and want to use some of his images along side mine. Possibly if I ever wanted to duplicate a photograph, I could use the release to get a copy of the original to help me in my endeavors to reproduce said picture.

2.  Interview Release- Someday I may wont to sit down and write a book about my life and times or maybe some adventures I have had the privilege to experience. If I wont to include first hand accounts from people I met on these travels, I would need to get one of these releases to do so.
3. Model Release- Every single photographer in the world has to deal with one of these on a constant basis every single day. You would be a fool not to and could cause you to loose large sums of money.
4. Reference Letter- Everyone seeking money for a project or a job should utilize one of these letters to help represent themselves to others. Just good solid thinking on your part here.

No comments:

Post a Comment