Thursday, February 24, 2011

WK 07 EOC: 10 Intellectual Property Questions

1. How do I know what form of intellectual property protection is available for my work?

2. How "original" does my work have to be to merit copyright protection?

3. How much of my work is protected under a copyright?

4. Can I protect multiple but related works under the same registration?

5. How can I prove that there has been an infringement on my copyright?

6. Are there specialized courts in the United States that hear intellectual property claims?

7. Do you need permission to take a picture of someone if you will not be able to recognize them?

8. Is it illegal to Photoshop someone's picture and put it up on the Internet?

9. Is it illegal to post pictures taken of a live sporting event on the internet?

10. If you take a photograph of a structure such as Willis Tower from an abutting private lot can you sell the photograph?






No comments:

Post a Comment